We’re back. Sorry it’s been so long. Life has been keeping me busy in other ways. I’ve insulated and drywalled a garage, cared for sick family, done some fun multi-threaded programming at work, watched The Prisoner (fantastic rewarding television viewing), watched bsg: The Plan (a horrible boring affair), tried and failed in my novel via NaNoWriMo (thanks to Liam for plenty of encouragement), and generally engaged in life.
But enough about me, what’s the gang up to this week? (or rather, about three months ago)
- We provide a story, involving a certain candy. We maintain we are not racists.
- A set of unpaid bills at a company cause James to go on a auditory rampage (sorry folks, he drinks a lot).
- Liam breaks down Elizabeth Town, which leads us to view an incredibly disturbing image. Do not click the link I am about to share unless you’ve listened to the podcast and know what you’re in for. Here is what we saw.
- Grammer geekdome: Do you know period goes inside the hyperlink only if the entire sentence is a link. At least that’s what these guys figure. I agree. This isn’t part of the podcast, I just wanted to mention that. The podcast is much more interesting.
- For instance, Shaun and Lindsay get drunk and sleeps in their car (in Scotland, at the time).
- This other time, Vlad’s job as Relationship Fluffer is discussed.
- All this and more on the latest instalment of Violent Aggression