Has it been one of those days? Even that third breakfast beer doesn’t seem to be helping? Rectal stretching just not giving you the kind of joy it used to? Wishing you hadn’t traded your last chunk of meth for that fraggle rock thermos? Sound’s like you need a pick-me-up. Oh, I dunno… something like Violent Aggression vs. Decency podcast #6 perhaps?
- Liam completely fails at introducing himself. For minutes on end Liam makes a complete fool of himself. All you had to do was say your name… how hard was that task?!
- John Crier, that fucking asshole, is roasted in a verbal spit, the fires of our collective hatred of him burn brightly
- Today’s questions include: Where is the best place to go “parking” in Edmonton? Is there a gayer scene than top gun’s volleyball scene? Why was Liam’s daughter was punching him as hard as she could?
- The good ol’ days of pc speaker sound are romanticized and some favourite games are discussed… until the Ride of the Valkyries starts playing and we turn it into some sort of impromptu communist revolutionary drama
- Vlad and Kim buy a ladder. The merits of its length, girth and other euphemisms are discussed
- I mourns the loss of the Silk Pie at Denny’s and this leads into… well… almost certainly the most offensive bit of improve we’ve ever done. It’ll either make you unsubscribe from the podcast or tell at least one person the next day you aren’t going to believe what I just listened to. Nope, no hints, you gotta listen all the way to the end to understand what I’m talking about (you could skip to the end… but most people will appreciate the foreplay)
- By the way… you can read the letter I sent to Denny’s, if that's the sort of thing you're into
The Violent Aggression crew take aim at Decency and it’s Decency that was walking bow-legged the next day. Enjoy! Complaints and Questions can be directed to email@example.com Fire away and we might read your mail on a future podcast.
All questions sumbitted become the propery of small laundromat business in southern Wales